Who wants to shoot rockets??????

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Ur Worst Nightmare, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I will be hosting a rocket event this summer! (possibly sooner if i can find the time.)

Anybody welcome to join, I have 14 Skildek P 40(L)s ranging from 4.80 - 8.20 PED in TT value.

Recommended level is 3 and max level is 5 in the Grenadier hit & dmg professions.

When the day to hunt has come, the Skildek P 40(L)s will be sold for TT value with 20 PED in Explosive Projectiles also for TT value.

Another option is to have the event "sponsored" by somebody. Sponsoring the event consists of purchasing a Skildek P 40(L)s (you can choose which ones you want) as well as donating any amount of Explosive Projectiles (up to 220 PED in increments of 20 matching the number of Skildeks you purchased). Sponsors will have their name announced along with their Society.

Date: TBA

Sponsors: none

Mobs: open to suggestions

if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM :)

2. No interest at all huh?

3. Well if I can get some people interested I can make a date... but its hard to plan if nobody says anything. I will give this another week or so and then TT the rockets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.