Why did you chose your Avatar name?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nexus7, Mar 11, 2012.

1. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Haha this is a great thread!

Well, I gained 'Mitchy Sir Moo' is a development on three things.

1. Mitch is part of my name.

2. At school, many years ago now, I had a matron who baked me a cake for my birthday. She was Australian (and naturally a little crazy ehehe). On the cake she had written "Hippy Bumfday Mitchy Moo!" Since then, in the 2 years I remained at the school, I was reffed to as Mitchy Moo by her and it just stuck!

To prove to you the extent to which this nickname stuck I even got an award for it! I've dug it up for you in the attachment. (Apologies for blank - prefer to keep my identity separate on forums so I can continue fighting crime by night)
    SHC.jpg

3. At University I was training to join the army in the Officer Training Core as a Lieutenant (which i never actually got round to) But, hence the 'Sir.'

So there you have it, a name spawned over a period of about a decade come to light in Entropia Universe :)

Next!

2. Since no one got my nick, I thought I would get MA to help me change it to OpaloMan. I'm now OpaloMan and many may understand more why I picked this nick :)

3. It's also a great name for promoting an EU colouring and texturing service ;)

Thanks everyone for posting more reasons for you AV name. Keep it going ppl...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

You had matrons?

5. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Yup ha, I was at boarding school from the age of 12.

6. Whats a matron?

7. A matron is a very senior nurse - and I didn't have either as a kid. In the meantime keep it going everyone with more reasons for your avatar name. Yea!:laugh:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  8. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Yeh there were three of them, 2 would change each year while one as you say, would be the senior matron. This is at school ofc and not in my home! I don't live in Downton Abby lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.