Wiki info on Next Island

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by RAZER, Oct 9, 2010.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Looks like this is all very new (lol, I'm the first real member here) but I wanna point everyone to a pretty nice wiki page about next Island:

About Next Island - EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Information about Entropia Universe

So if anyone is in need of any info about NI or has any new news about it, don't hesitate and have a look at the wiki to get or post your info.

Looks like we are pretty close to some time traveling ;)

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Nice of you to post the link to our Wiki information about Next Island. We definitely want to keep it updated, so any information would really be beneficial.

3. Good job RAZER

4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Help keep the dream alive!! Im going to test the plus rep system right now !! ;)

5. Nice Razor

6. RAZER

Damn people, whats so hard about my name RAZER .... R A Z E R !!!!!

:D

anyway, the new preview screen shot have been added, so it seems we are up to data again !!

7. At least your not called a different name like softhard!

Razor! LOL

8. MindStar9

Because people are more used to the other spelling ... I had that issue TOO ... and had to retrain myself when it came to addressing you! :nana:

9. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Well his title now has the other spelling ;)

I have fun with that setting :clap:

10. LOL isn't that again Adm/Mod rules?? Oh maybe we can't change that....................JourneyMAN? I am sueing for discrimination!

11. RAZER

Damn you and I liked this forum so far :(

12. Fox

Fox

Hrhr! I like it. :p

13. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

There better???

14. roflmao well I am not a man anymore :) Will we have the option to change titles?

15. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Newp ;) I like that tool ;)

16. LOL you don't play fair (dang where is the cry emote) :(

ahhh dang, going to have the same problems with emote that we (Skillin Villains) have with our forum because of the black background.........:noadd: extra white space.

Well off to steal a cry emote ............ View attachment 573

Attached Files:

• cry.gif
      cry.gif
      File size:
      4.3 KB
      Views:
  17. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

There I added that emote to the site. :cry: ": cry :"

• Like Like x 2
  18. MindStar9

Oh, Oh, Oh ... Enzo? ... may I have Ms Purple in my title please? Pretty please, and if you like sugar, I'll dump a whole lotta that on top of it too. :p

19. LOL then I want Island Girl...................haha I can see this getting out of hand :)

20. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Thus why I am only going to change user titles when people win them in contests or I find something funny from the user and make the change. Similar to how the big site neogaf.com treats it ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.