WoCaT

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by leeloo, Oct 26, 2009.

1. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

• Like Like x 2
  2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

New URL for the guide and back up and running!!!

Thanks to Entropiaplanets!

3. Good work on that! I suppose I should have expected the popups :D Besides that, I think it might be easier for lazy surfers like me if we could actually see that info on the actual website as text with pics or something instead of having to dld it as pdf files. But I'm definitelly interested, I might take a closer look later, this was just my first impression :)

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

What popups, if you do not mind me asking?

I've added Leeloo's pages directly on our VPS, which does not add any popups or ads of any kind.

Edit: Just saw them too. Might be something Leeloo added to the pages.

5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

popups? i cant remember adding any popups... have to check that!

btw. on my service website I have nearly similar infos in html-format.. not all sites uploaded yet though

6. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

LeeLoo, I see the same as BMW - I get some huge pop ups advertising when I go to that page :)

7. Goreon

Goreon May the HOF be with you!

Nice info on the site ;)

Popup (not really popup but embedded into page) looks like a search engine (different language so not 100% sure), appears top left hand corner.

If it is a free hosting site (which it looks like) that is probably why it is there, nothing to with your actual site but something they add to it...

8. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Seen the popups now and Peter even found the reason, cannot use FTP here, will have to remove that when I am back home

@admins: btw the "POST REPLY" button often doesnt work for me , I used "QUOTE" instead to be able to post this..

9. Personally I don't mind the popups, I understand the compromises you need to take when you just get stuff for free, in this case valuable information that you've dedicated your time to build and share with others. I might even click on some if I knew it would be of any help and it wouldn't storm my comp with more popups :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

It's a common problem with the vBulletin software. Try clicking it twice if once doesn't work (as in double-click).

I'm still waiting for the style to be updated, so we can go to the next patch level, which should cover a number of bug fixes. Not sure this particular issue is covered with it, but it's not going to hurt us :D

11. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

no when I double or triple or multiple click the POST REPLY it just marks the QUICK NAVIGATION Design/Tailoring TOP at the other site of the page ;)

Using Firefox here btw..

12. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

If u click at the top of the button (when your cursor turns into a pointing hand), it works.

13. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

the popups are Gone!

and reply-button works in tiny upleft corner

14. Hey that's nice I can see what stuff looks like before committing! Thanks Leeloo!

15. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

new URL cuz´the other one expired :-/

Hopefully this one is more stable and advetizment free now:

WoCaT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.