WOOOOOOoooooooo

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by narfi, Oct 23, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

I spent all summer trying to sell the Unlimited Genesis Stingury I looted of of a Hispidus.

It was a whole new learning experience for me and really sunk home the RC part of the RCE we live in.
    I had lots of low offers, and people trying to undermine the value of what I thought it should be.
    There were times when I doubted myself, but I was confidant and convinced that I had done enough research and set a fair price for it.

It finaly sold and I was excited that my assumptions, patience, and hard work had paid off.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and see this

Hispidus 15629 PED

on the new posts page of pcf!!!!

<2 days since I sold my knife and another drops!!! WOW

I can laugh now. The stress involved with having something of value is gone, and I can enjoy the game again :)

gl and have fun,

narfi

2. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

teehee, what a timing. congratz :)

3. congrats...even still a very valuable, nice weapon

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Gratz on the sale Hon ... and yes, good timing indeed. ;)

5. grats on the timing, so ti was another knife as I thought when I saw it...
    when will my ul power claw drop in my window....

6. narfi

narfi Lost

The good thing for Viking is it was something that he had drooled over and wanted. It would be awsome if you got soemtihng you wanted, or even me :P unfortunatly the odds against it.

I am content with having fun, and if i want something buying it from the lucky guy that got it, and when Im lucky selling it to the guy who wants it. Sure its not quite as personal, but its how the economics of the game work, money needs to change hands for an economy to be healthy. I don't think a 100% self sufficient population would make for a good economy.

gl on your high lvl claw either in the loot window or trade soon after someone gets it :)

narfi

7. Big grats! Glad you were able to get it sold before the 2nd one showed up. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.