Work in Progess: Lesser Elysia

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by NextIslandForum, Apr 16, 2012.

1. [​IMG]We’ve in the middle of testing for the May 1st release! Right now, I’m checking out the blueprint for a new component, Lesser Elysia, and then using that Lesser Elysia to test our new clothing blueprints. The Elysians developed a fabric called Lesser Elysia for island clothes, to stay comfortable during the tropical days, and warm on cool island nights.
    Anyway, you can see from that picture that I’ve tested that blueprint quite a lot today. And you see what else I got in my loot window! I got a couple instances, but there’s one right on top in my crafting loot window. Since Lesser Elysia is a tailoring blueprint, I received another tailoring blueprint. And it’s a new one:
    [​IMG]So pleased to see this working smoothly in test! Players should be able to craft Lesser Elysia from pretty common ingredients, and as they craft they have a chance to receive a blueprint for new clothes, which use Lesser Elysia as a component.

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Love Want Need XD

:roflmao:

3. Excellent news :thumbsup:

Hope at least one of these new tailoring blueprints can be aquired from the tehnician ;)

4. Hmm I see lyst and sweat as a ingredient for this one. And whatever the new pink item is.

5. cent

cent Discoverer of the Island Shirt ;)

Maybe the pink one is the successes on the new fabric?? Anyway, thumbs up for new tailoring stuff! Hurray for Jungle Shorts too! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah probably right, Lesser Elysia fabric. I didn't catch it the first time I read it.

Wonder what the jungle shorts look like, I am picturing daisy dukes on the guys! LOL!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. cent

cent Discoverer of the Island Shirt ;)

LOL, good one! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.