WT:...............

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by GTF, Oct 16, 2007.

Tags:
  1. GTF

GTF Guest

It is like this, i have been playin entropia for 3-4 months, and i played it in cybercafe too, lots of other play entropia too there, and it is like this, i login from home, after 3 weeks, (buisness trip)to ask about makin events, cuz im planing to make big one, and suddelnly im banned at this foruma and entropia forum, says no reason on eforum and here something about spam.

CAN SOME1 tell me what the f...k is going on, and is that something that has to do with c-cafe???
    please answer as fast as u can
    my previous acc was: Godthatfailed
    and same on euniverse forum.
    HELP ME!!!!!!!!

2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Godthatfailed had the same email address as another user who spammed here, hence Godthatfailed was also banned. GTF has an email address with a similar location, so your posts will be watched and any spam will simply lead to another ban.

• Like Like x 2
  3. GTF

GTF Guest

Listen, please unban my acc Godthatfailed
    and monitor him, delete this ACC.
    PLEASEEEEEEE!!!
    im godthatfailed and i havent been spamin nor anythin!!!
    dude, thats an email server that almosta ll croats use!
    cant ban some1 with that!
    thats way not cool, why not just ban ip of the user postin that spam or whateva!
    most of croatia has dsl with static ip-s.

4. You have been granted a second chance, your original account is reinstated and your new account deleted.
    I've sent you a PM to this effect. Hope you will now join us as a valued member.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

There doesn't appear to be ANY account on EF with the name godthatfailed. :confused:

So almost all Croats have a user address with mrpenis as their email address name??? :confused:
    It all sounds like porkie-pies to me.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Godthatfailed

Godthatfailed Organizer

I wanna ty you for your time and ty for hearin me out, i found out what it was, some dude (entropian) was playin with my acc on forums(since i forgot to log out) and tried to steal acc-s
    his orginal acc name is Jonax2
    and tommorow im gonna go in cafe and kick his ass, i almost got in real trouble.
    anyway, ty burger and punksta, i will be a value member :D
    p.s. mrpenis rofl, what a ret...d
    once more ty

7. LOL, Mrpenis

8. Ace

Ace

You called for me Yanick, what can i help u with ? lmao

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.