WTF is Compets about

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Katielicious Kat Mallow, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Why would they want to do this and why do they think it will excite us? Am I missing something here (wouldn't be the first time).

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

No real clue, but it seems they'd like to tap into the popularity of mobile games (they're just a few years late). From everything I read so far, it's not unlike Pokemon.

3. That's what I thought - too little too late.

4. "MindArk - Always just a few years late"

What a damn good slogan !!!112³³²3 And it actually works...

5. How about
    "Mindark
    Too Little, Too Late "

6. Mega

Mega Chaotic Good

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

compets is a bit like one of the long lost features of Entropia that was quietly forgotten about. What sets it aside from things like the space courier missions for example is that compets costs players money.

I don't believe in compets just as I never believed MA would actually implement the land plots that were meant to be associated with the deeds. Both were a way to bring in cash quick. Compets is like a kickstarter that would never have been funded if it were a real kickstarter with none of the "security" you find on a real kickstarter.

8. guess we'll find out when it releases May 10...
    closed beta is set for March according to the site...

My avatar has one compet deed. Guess I'll see what the beta is about if I get an invite in a few weeks.

site has been updated a few times. Latest blurb says that it will pay out monthly... That makes it a bit interesting since it'll mean aud pay daily, cld pays weekly, and compet deeds pay monthly... not sure if that's actually what will happen, but we'll see...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.