Xmas Canley

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Phunkygeeza, Dec 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Vendetta is declared!

Basically I think you lot all need a big shake up, so I'm ordering you all killed! :D :Sniper:

I hereby declare a vendetta according to the current rules of Canley

This is a Group Vendetta. The group is any member of EU-Chronicle who joined before the date of this vendetta being posted.
    Any member being banned from the forum membership before or during the vendetta will be disqualified.

There is a Bounty for offer too! Every valid kill of another EUC member will release a bounty of 5 PED. This will then accumulate with subsequent kills, so if you kill a member who had 20 PED worth of kills so far, your total goes up by 25 PED.

Whoever is left standing a the close, 31st December 2008 23:59:59 will take whatever bounty they have accumulated!

Total bounty is capped at 500 PED, and if this limit is exceeded, then bounty will be awarded proportionately to the winners bounty scores.

Any and all disputes are first to be referred to the rules of Canley, then the judges will retain rights to a final decision.
    The judges are Chela and Phunksta for the competition, but as Chela was added in late, his jurisdiction starts from the date and time he was killed in Canley.

That'll Teach Ya! :53:

Current scores as at 1700 MA 09-12-08

Dead competitors with score at time of death.
    N47HAN - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Chela - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Anna - 2 kills (N47HAN, Chela), 10 points.
    Moon - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Una - 1 kill (Moon), 5 points.
    Mora - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Stratos - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Leeloo - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Zap - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Tigeress - 0 kills, 0 points.
    MMA big show - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Potkuri - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Brukits - 0 kills, 0 points.
    Zack 9 kills (Una, Mora, Stratos, Leeloo, Zap, Tigeress, MMA Big Show, Potkuri, Brukits), 50 points. +15PED bounty on Zack.

Current competitors with score.
    Burgerman 1 kill (Anna), 15 points. +5PED bounty on Burgerman.
    Anna (Resurrected) 1 kill (Zack) 55 + 15 = 70 points

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    • Like Like x 20
  2. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Heres my first victim.
    He never saw it coming...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 15
  3. Anna

Second kill :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 13
  4. i feel violated :(

• Like Like x 10
  5. Hoisted by my own petard :).

• Like Like x 11
  6. Anna

yarrrrrr

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

yarrrrrr indeed. LOL

I couldn't find anything in the rules about first to post wins, so I will post my scan which was taken first. (thankyou Lifescanner II for having more range than a Scanner I) :D

Also I found this chap standing at Jason Centre so grabbed another scan.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  8. Anna

Call it even shall we? So we both stay alive

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'll secure this scan, just in case.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  10. Anna

I did what i had to.. Even though it was cruel...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  11. Anna

Picture is damaged! It doesnt fill the requirements

• Like Like x 4
  12. Don't worry. I have original version stored, I'll post it if necessary.

13. Anna

You dont have to bother :)

14. Now that's interesting!

post, post, post, post :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Very interesting, I know I have written that in the past, must have been a previous version of the rules or possibly the terms of one of my vendettas.

Interesting because it did cause me to re-read the rules and I found this:-

2.2.3 Have the victim selected (i.e. with the select box around them and their full name showing).

Which means Anna's kill of me is possibly not legit, as my name is not showing in the select box (I think the select box is around the Tool Machine). Over to you Phunksta for a ruling.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Anna

I had you selected, it just looks like i have the tool machine selected as u stand in front of it

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm not 100% sure but I think that if you had me selected then my name would appear in the top of the selection box.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anna

Well in pic u can see that i have your health bar selected, that should confirm i had u selected

• Like Like x 2
  19. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes please, Phunksta, can you give us your ruling on whether Anna or I are still alive also.
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 4
  20. A great start to Canley!

Ruling 1: Anna seemed to be streaking ahead, but I'm afraid that it seems Burgerman pipped you to the kill by a mere few seconds!

For reference, I'm counting the timestamp taken from the screenshots for 2 reasons; MA is a far more stable timebase than EUC (remember all the trouble we had with the clocks? LOL) and they represent the moment of the kill. The order of posting doesn't make any difference.

Ruling 2: I am also counting Anna's good kill of Chela; the green selection boxes are indeed surrounding the avatar, and seem off-centre in relation to the tool machine. The selection showing on the health bar is a good confirmation too.

In theory Chela was to be excluded from the vendetta as he is going to help out with running the comp. As I didn't post that in time then I'm going to allow it as a good kill.

Ruling 3: As Anna was effectively dead at the time, the mutual kill between hir and Mora are both nullified.

Will update bounty scores shortly...

• Like Like x 12
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.