Xmas Canley

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Phunkygeeza, Dec 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. LMAO, the funniest thing about this is the fact I was going to start a thread today about the fact I have yet to see any of you online haa.

Dang Zack, you see, you kill me, but you don't have the decency to come say hello?!? Sheesh some people, I swear ;-):tease:

I guess when there is a big bounty on your head you don't have time to stop for idle chit chat. Or maybe you are Zack the wandering ninja :ninja: And yes I did join after declaration, I don't even have a scanner. I hope to be ready by the next one. Is it an Easter Canley? Jesus are you really behind this violence turning brother on brother, friend on friend?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    • Like Like x 14

2. I have been doing this for the last 2000 years. I can think of no reason to stop now.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Judgment on Kill of Naes: This is not a valid kill as Neas is not included in this Canley event. His forum join date is later than the Canley declaration. The 5 PED bounty should therefore be removed from Zack's score.
    Officially, the 'bystander' rule should be invoked. As the judge (i.e. me) was really slow to notice, despite the other judge (Chela) pointing it out very clearly (doh), disqualification is witheld. However, and additional 5 PED kill bounty will go onto Zack's head.
    All players consider it fair warning! (i.e. next time I might be paying closer attention LOL).

• Like Like x 10
  4. Thanks Phunksta,

Scores updated.

• Like Like x 8
  5. Yeah, see what you get when you mess with The Naes ?!?[​IMG]

People will think twice before dropping the hammer on me next time. Oh wait, I will be a valid kill next time :shock:

<SARCASM>Better get some more pixie pieces...</SARCASM>

• Like Like x 11
  6. Been killed in Canley?
    Want a 2nd chance?

Now you can have it. All an assassinated player needs to do in order to get back in the game is to post a good kill of me (dated and time stamp after now) to this thread. Once validated they are back in the game with a score of 0. This is 2nd chance only. At the moment there is no 3rd chance but that may change :).

Good luck.

• Like Like x 9
  7. findes a rock to hide under for some time....

• Like Like x 7
  8. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Thanks to help from my little friend zack, im back in business :scare:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. It's a good Kill Anna, however I think we will need to wait for Phunksta to decide this one due to the terms of Vendetta in the header post.

As for that treacherous Zack, well if he was not just a recruit I would demote him. I knew what he was up to, he kept asking where I was and I didn't tell him, in the end he used Tiger to track me down.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Anna

Well if i assassinate Zack will you forgive him? :D

• Like Like x 4
  11. Well if Phunksta says you are back in then I would be more than happy for you to take him out. In fact I am thinking of putting a bounty on him :).

• Like Like x 7
  12. I'm going to allow Anna back in on this kill. Altough the rules DO state that banned members are to be disqualified, in this case I'm feeling generous and will allow it.
    The rule was mainly to ensure that the few spammer members we get weren't counted in the competition, if by some freak co-incidence they were found in EU too.

In future competitions however, I believe the rules of Canley should say exactly what should happen if members are banned.

So lucky you Anna, you're back in. Perhaps you should have killed your little friend Zack while you had the chance? Canley isn't about making friends... especially when they have a big bounty on their head.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Anna

Thanks phunksta :grouphug:

• Like Like x 5
  14. Go hunt the traitor down Anna :).

• Like Like x 2

15. I can sympathise with you, I had a friend like that, Judas he was called. With Judas it was all about the silver, 30 pieces if I recall correctly :(.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Well it's the last couple of days of vendetta.
    It seems things have gone quiet, so it's unlikely much more of the bounty is going to get claimed. It's a shame.

Zack seems to have taken a huge lead and wll no doubt emerge victorious.

But saying that, and to quote a classic, "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings"

• Like Like x 6
  17. Anna

If its up to me Zack wont win :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Are you saying you are the fat lady? :)

I think it's pretty much up to Zack, if he has the guts to come on line before 2009 then you are in with a chance :).

• Like Like x 4
  19. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Before this thing ends you will see scann of anna by me.

• Like Like x 3
  20. She says she is at the oil rig so good luck :)

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.