Yo.

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by boozinUSA, May 30, 2011.

1. Hello all!

Where to start... Hmm...
    Well, I guess I will start at Hello! This is going to be the third time around for me playing this "game". I first started back in '05 when it was still called PE. A lot had changed between that time and the second time I played again which was in '07. Now its 2011 and so much has changed (pretty much everything) so I decided to start up again, and with a new avatar. I won't actually be ingame for another 2 weeks, but I decided to get a jump-start with getting involved on a forum again. I chose EntropiaPlanets after sneaking around here and planetcalypsoforum for a month or so and this site suits me much better. Also, I knew the owner in the days of my first avatar ;).

I work full time, and I am also a full time student. I still will have plenty of time for forum fun and time ingame, and I look forward to the new experience! I can't wait to get ingame and see the new engine and all the changes! Any advice for a third timer? Haha.

See ya ingame and Lootius Bless!

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey there :) Now the question is, what is me you knew, Peter or 711? :D

Anyway welcome back. Lots of things happened so there will be a lot to catch'up

Lootius bless ^^

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Advice: Don't play above your budget, and do not expect PEDs to rain down from the sky. That bit unfortunately did not change (yet) ;)

Welcome back, and welcome to EP :)

Peter

4. Both you and Peter :)

Haha, I don't think 711 and I were ever very good friends. I can't wait to get back in, it has been too long!

5. Welcome back again :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.