Your Funny or Mistaken Observations in Entropia

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by nexus7, Apr 7, 2013.

1. The idea here is to post-up any funny and or mistaken observations you made in your time as a participant of Entropia. You can enter as many as you wish.

I'll start.

When I was very new to EU, at which time I didn't know much about MMO's in general, I thought that people in-game were using LOL or lol as an abbreviation for a well known slang term for money, which is lolly!

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I still don't know why mob's are mobs... Short for "mobiles"?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well 'mobs' is a term used in less unsavory circles for anything that is 'the enemy' or that wants to attack you. As creatures in EU do the same thing or are the same thing, that's why they are referred to as mobs.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ah, I get your point RAZER. I stand corrected ;) But it's also true that 'mob' is a term used in certain circles to mean 'enemy' or something similar. In many cops 'n' robbers movies either the police or the gangsters are referred to as mobs.
    It can also mean an unruly gathering or crowd of whatever (link)- and well creatures in mmo's are often like that ;)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

aha as stan would say "I learnt something today" ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. you can actually profit from this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

One day everyone that plays will hit an ATH it's just a matter of time! Can't remember who said it at PA, but was from a well known player back in 2006. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. The first few days I started playing I thought itumatrox was a tree until one hit me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That happened to me after about 7 or 8 years.... (first time I'd seen one!)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. LOL, I had a similar encounter with one of those once. When it moved I dropped my cup of tea :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.